CSGO Bitcoin betting has never been more accessible. However, it has also become very dangerous due to shady operators who are only interested in scamming gamblers. In this piece, we’ll offer a list of trusted and established CSGO crypto betting sites, alongside a dedicated Bitcoin betting guide that will teach you how to create a Bitcoin betting account. Let’s get straight into it.
List of Best Crypto and CSGO Bitcoin Betting Sites
There is no denying that CSGO esports crypto betting sites are becoming more and more popular. In order to start CSGO gambling Bitcoin on the right foot, it’s important to find trustworthy CSGO crypto betting sites that will provide everything you’re looking for. Here is our list of the best ones:
1. 🥇 Stake – Best overall crypto & CSGO Bitcoin betting site
2. 🥈 BC.Game – Wide range of crypto payments to choose from
3. 🥉 Duelbits – Excellent coverage of CSGO matches
4. CSGOEmpire – Best CSGO crypto betting site for bonuses
5. GG.bet – Highest odds for CSGO match betting
🎁 Welcome Bonus: 5% rakeback and other welcome promotions
💼 Established: 2017
💵 Accepted Crypto: BTC, ETH, LTC, USDT, DOGE, BCH, XRP, EOS, TRX, BNB, USDC, APE, BUSD, CRO, DAI, LINK, SAND, SHIB, UNI, MATIC
🕵️ License: Government of Curacao
🗺️ Languages: English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, French, German, Indonesian, Hindi, Korean, Polish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Finnish, Arabic
🎮 Available Esports: Arena of Valor, CS:GO, Dota 2, FIFA, King of Glory, League of Legends, Mobile Legends, NBA2K, Rainbow Six, StarCraft 1, StarCraft 2, Valorant, Warcraft 3, Overwatch
🎲 Other Games: Dice, Crash, Plinko, Mines, Limbo, Hilo, Slots, Live Casino, Table Games
Stake has been on the market since 2017. They established themselves as the go-to platform for many CSGO bitcoin gamblers out there and here is why. This site has it all.
Their sportsbook covers both esports betting and traditional sports. On top of that, CSGO betting markets are covered in great depth and a majority of matches have live betting available alongside a dedicated live stream. This is one of the few CSGO esports crypto betting sites that offers so many different crypto payment options.
As for the other forms of gambling, Stake offers popular games like Crash, Dice, or Plinko. You will also find a variety of slots provided by the most popular vendors and an excellent live casino where you can play your favorite table games.
🎁 Welcome Bonus: get a reward of up to €19,000 by following this link or by using the code “CSGOTIPS“
💼 Established: 2017
💵 Accepted Crypto: BTC, SATS, BCD(BC.Game currency), ETH, BNB, DOGE, USDT, XRP, LTC, BCH, TRX, XLM, DOT, LINK, EOS, DAI, USDC, XMR, BSV, UNI, KSM, AMPL, SUSHI, WBTC, SNX, CRO, AAVE, YFI, ATOM, MANA, DASH, BAT, APT, ENJ, CRV, XEN, WLD, HNT, RUNE, SUI, BTCB, ARB, GMX, BTG, ALGO, ICP, BLUR, HBAR, PEPE, NANO, JOE, KAVA, THETA, NEXO, TFUEL, LUNA
🕵️ License: Government of Curacao
🗺️ Languages: English, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, Filipino, Arabic, Hindi, Turkish, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, German, Thai, Suomi, Polish, Italian, Burmese, Urdu, Ukrainian, Bengali, Melayu, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Indian English
🎮 Available Esports: CS:GO, Dota 2, eShooter, League of Legends, Rainbow Six, Valorant, King of Glory, Mobile Legends, StarCraft, Overwatch, WarCraft III, Apex Legends, Pokemon, Call of Duty: Mobile
🎲 Other Games: Crash, Double, Dice, Plinko, Keno, Wheel, Mines, Slots, Live Casino, Table Games
If you want to start CSGO Bitcoin betting on an established platform, then you should check out BC.Game. This website has been on the market since 2017 and they are the official partner of the most popular North American esports org, Cloud9.
BC.Game offers a wide range of bonuses and promotions. When you sign up, open a free case and claim a random reward that can go up to €19,000. You can also claim several deposit bonuses that go up to 360%. This is one of a few CSGO crypto betting sites that also offers daily rakeback for loyal customers.
Both deposits and withdrawals here are instant and there are plenty of crypto methods to fund your account. The coverage is also immense. Alongside CS:GO betting, you can also place bets on other popular esports titles. Traditional sports are also in contention here. We also want to touch base on a stellar Casino section where you can enjoy popular games, slots, and live casino.
🎁 Welcome Bonus: Unlock Ace’s Rewards and claim daily prizes by following this link or by using the code “CSBET“
💼 Established: 2020
💵 Accepted Crypto: ETH, BTC, LTC, SOL, DOGE, XRP, BNB, APE, TRX, SHIB, USDT
🕵️ License: Government of Curacao
🗺️ Languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese
🎮 Available Esports: CS:GO, Dota 2, eBasketball, eSoccer, League of Legends, King of Glory, Mobile Legends, Overwatch, Rainbow Six, StarCraft 1, StarCraft 2, Valorant, WarCraft 3
🎲 Other Games: Dice, Plinko, Duel Poker, Lottery, Roulette, Mines, Crash, Dice Duels, Slots, Live Casino, Table Games
Even though Duelbits is still relatively new in the world of CSGO Bitcoin betting, they are already going head-to-head against some of the best CSGO gambling Bitcoin sites out there. If you opt-in for an account here, you will have plenty of fun, and here is why.
The sports section of the site is tailored for bettors. In this section, you will find various esports to bet on, including CS:GO. On top of that, there are plenty of traditional sports to choose from as well including soccer, basketball, tennis, and more. Keep in mind that pre-match, live, and outright betting are available at Duelbits.
Casino section is filled with a wide range of original games like Dice, Plinko, Crash and Mines. Moreover, you can also enjoy popular slots like Sweet Bonanza or Gates of Olympus. Last but not least, Duelbits CSGO Bitcoin site put in place a dedicated live casino section where you can play various table games like blackjack.
When you sign up for an account, make sure to activate the referral code within 24 hours in order to claim instant, daily, weekly, or monthly rakeback on your losses.
🎁 Welcome Bonus: Open a free CSGO case by using the code “EBP“
💼 Established: 2016
💵 Accepted Crypto: BTC, ETH, LTC, USDC, USDT, BCH
🕵️ License: Government of Curacao
🗺️ Languages: English, German, Spanish, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese
🎮 Available Esports: CS:GO, Dota 2, League of Legends, Call of Duty, Overwatch, Rocket League, Rainbow Six, Valorant, King of Glory, Wild Rift, FIFA, StarCraft Brood War, StarCraft 2, eBasketball, eFootball
🎲 Other Games: Roulette, Coinflip
CSGOEmpire was established back when skin gambling was still popular. However, in 2016, they started accepting CSGO bets with crypto. There are three main gambling options available here. Match betting includes both traditional sports and esports, roulette, and coinflip.
This website also provides an excellent welcome bonus for newcomers. Find a code you’d like to use and open a free CSGO case where you can win numerous prizes. Another excellent promotion that you can use is called “Daily Coins”. Every time you place a wager, your coin pool is filling. Whenever you’re ready, you can claim the coins in your pool.
Roulette is the most popular game on CSGOEmpire. A CSGO-themed roulette game is played by thousands of players every day. Gamblers who like a split chance of winning will have plenty of fun with Coinflip.
Even though CSGOEmpire belongs to the list of CSGO crypto betting sites, this operator also accepts fiat currency through credit cards or e-wallet deposits. However, withdrawals can only be made via CSGO skins or crypto.
🎁 Welcome Bonus: 100% up to €100 by using the code “CSGOTIPS“
💼 Established: 2016
💵 Accepted Crypto: BTC
🕵️ License: Government of Curacao
🗺️ Languages: English, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, German, Polish, Japanese, Ukrainian, Spanish, Romanian, Hungarian, Thai, Hindi, Vietnamese, Filipino
🎮 Available Esports: CS:GO, Dota 2, Smite, Call of Duty, Halo, Overwatch, Vainglory, Fortnite, FIFA, StarCraft 2, League of Legends, PUBG, Hearthstone, NBA2K, Heroes of the Storm, World of Tanks, Valorant
🎲 Other Games: Crash, Dice, Mines, Plinko, Slots, Live Casino, Table Games
GG.bet is a key part of CSGO esports community. Avid CSGO pro fans definitely saw or heard about GG.bet through different commercials and banners that are found at popular events such as IEM Cologne or ESL Pro League. Did you know that GG.bet also accepts CSGO gambling Bitcoin?
In order to use Bitcoin on this site, during the sign up, make sure that you select the preferred currency to mBTC and you are good to go. The main reason why people gamble here is CSGO odds. This website is constantly offering some of the best odds on the market, especially for CSGO matches.
You can also find live streams for the majority of matches alongside many different betting options and CSGO special bets. The casino section of the site is filled with different slots vendors and live casino opportunities. Games like Crash, Dice, and Plinko are also available here in many different shapes and forms.
How to Choose CSGO Esports Crypto Betting Sites
In order to create a Bitcoin betting account with CSGO crypto betting sites, it’s important to check for red flags. In this section of our Bitcoin betting guide, we will provide the five things you should check before starting CSGO crypto betting.
- Reputation and License: by far the most important thing to inspect. Read reviews and check the score of the site you want to join on platforms like TrustPilot.
- Games Availability: every gambler is interested in something else. This is why we urge you to check what games CSGO betting Bitcoin sites offer and choose the one that suits your needs the best.
- Bonuses and VIP Club: it goes without saying that newcomers and loyal customers want to be rewarded with bonuses. This is why you shouldn’t settle for anything less than that. Also, a dedicated VIP Club goes a long way in rewarding loyal players who wager a lot.
- Payouts: if we are talking about CSGO Bitcoin betting, then it goes without saying that everyone is expecting quick and smooth payouts. CSGO crypto betting sites on our list are vetted and guarantee instant payouts.
- Quality of Odds: gamblers interested in placing CSGO bets with crypto should check the quality of odds CSGO esports crypto betting sites offer. By placing bets on sites that offer high odds, you are maximizing the profit.
CSGO Betting Bitcoin – How to Place CSGO Bets With Crypto
A lot of newcomers to gambling are having a hard time understanding how CSGO Bitcoin betting works. This part of our Bitcoin betting guide will cater to those gamblers. We’ll provide a step-by-step guide on how to place CSGO bets with crypto so don’t miss out.
- Choose a CSGO Bitcoin Betting Site – our list of best websites will provide five options. By reading our mini-reviews, you’ll definitely find something that will spark your interest.
- Sign up For an Account – locate the “Sign Up” button and provide basic information and create an account. Keep in mind that you can also sign up by using your email/Google account.
- Choose Bitcoin or Other Crypto and Make a Deposit – on the betting website, navigate to the wallet, and choose a “deposit” option. Copy the address(ensure that you’re using the correct Network) or scan the QR code on your wallet in order to initiate the transfer.
- Use Bonuses to Get More Funds – don’t forget to use bonus codes in order to claim different benefits such as matched deposit where you can double the amount of the initial deposit for free.
- Find a Potential Bet & Place a Wager – by now, you should know what you want to bet on. Some will prefer CSGO match betting while others are interested in CSGO gambling Bitcoin on popular casino games. Find what you are looking for and place a bet.
- Withdraw Winnings – withdrawing funds from CSGO gambling Bitcoin sites is very easy. Go to the wallet tab and click on the “Withdraw” tab. Copy and paste your crypto wallet address where you want to receive the funds to and press the “Withdraw” button.
Pros and Cons of CSGO Bitcoin Betting
✔️ Fast Deposits and Withdrawals
✔️ Staying Anonymous While Gambling
✔️ Dedicated Crypto Bonuses
✔️ Lower Withdrawal Fees
❌ No Consumer Protection
❌ Market is Crowded With Scam Bitcoin Gambling Sites
❌ Bitcoin is Volatile
CSGO Crypto Betting Tips
Whoever is interested in a Bitcoin betting guide is probably looking for tips that are going to help him come out on top and profit while placing CSGO bets with crypto. Here are a couple of tips that should help you achieve this goal:
- Research is Important: Make sure that you know what you’re getting yourself into. Stick to the game you’re comfortable with. Do the research and put in place a strategy that works for you.
- Manage Bankroll: No one wants to turn passion into addition, right? This is why bankroll management is of the essence. Dedicate a portion of your monthly income to CSGO gambling Bitcoin and never go over it.
- Don’t Make Constant Withdrawals: CSGO esports crypto betting sites will always charge a withdrawal fee based on the Network and cryptocurrency you’re using. Fees will add up over time and if you don’t need the funds immediately, leave them in your Bitcoin betting account. Here’s a great tip regarding when withdrawing USDT. Always use Tron network as it comes with the lowest fees.
- Always Use Two-Factor Authentication (2FA): We can’t stress this hard enough. Security is very important and this is exactly what 2FA brings to the table. By doing this, both your Bitcoin betting account and crypto wallet is getting an extra layer of security.
Creating a Bitcoin Wallet(step-by-step guide)
We‘ll split this guide into a couple of steps to make things easier for you. Take note that there are various Bitcoin exchanges and wallets where you can buy and store Bitcoins. We’ll use Binance as an example, the most popular and commonly used one.
- Sign-Up for An Account
Starting things off with the easiest step, signing up for an account and registering for a Bitcoin wallet. First things first, provide basic information such as e-mail address, name, and password. Take note that you want to create a strong password that includes a mixture of letters, symbols, numbers, and capital letters.
- Validate Your Bitcoin Wallet
Another easy step. In most scenarios, you’ll receive an e-mail where you can activate your account. Using a Google Authenticator is also a way to verify and keep your account safe. It’s also possible to validate your account via a mobile device.
- Activating Bitcoin Wallet
This will probably annoy you but it’s how it is. Binance and every other Bitcoin wallet out there will request additional personal information. Once you’ve provided them with everything they requested, you’re almost there. The only thing remaining is verifying the information you provided. This is done either by uploading your ID or passport. With that out of the way, you’re ready to start CSGO gambling Bitcoin.
Depositing Funds Into the Crypto Account
Take note that deposit or withdrawal options may vary for your country. Speaking from experience, credit cards(VISA and MasterCard) and bank wire are globally supported and Binance also accepts these methods.
Once you’ve selected your preferred method, you’ll be taken to a form page where certain banking information will be required such as your credit card number, expiry date, name on the card, etc.
It’s also important to mention that Binance will deduct a small amount of money in order to verify the account(we’re talking about $2 or less). Binance will assign a verification code to this transaction and you’ll have to type that number while confirming your credit card. This process takes roughly around 24 hours.
How to Buy Bitcoin
Now that you’ve set up your profile and verified your payment method, you’re good to go. Once the account is funded, it is time to exchange fiat currency to Bitcoin.
The easiest method is to buy Bitcoin with the amount of money you deposited. For instance, if you deposited $500 into your Coinbase account, you can convert deposits of $500 to Bitcoin. Once you’ve clicked “buy now”, you’re one step closer to CSGO Bitcoin betting.
Funding Bitcoin Betting Account
In this section, we’ll talk about how easy and quick it is to deposit and withdraw funds from an account by using Bitcoin.
Honestly, funding a Bitcoin betting account is a straightforward and easy process. The only thing that matters is the wallet address. You don’t want to mix those up as you can find yourself in a whole world of trouble. So either copy/paste the address or double-check it. You can also scan the QR code, which will make this process slick, fast, and safe.
When it comes to withdrawing, you’ll also have to use your wallet address. Copy the wallet address, fill in the fields with the other information such as the amount you want to withdraw, etc. Take note that CSGO crypto betting sites will charge a withdrawal fee when withdrawing.
Lastly, you can sell the Bitcoin that you withdrew and you can request payment in real money which can be sent directly to your credit card that was used to buy Bitcoin.
CSGO Betting With Bitcoin Conclusion
There is no denying that CSGO betting with Bitcoin is the future of gambling. Staying anonymous while having the ability to instantly deposit funds to your account and withdraw your winnings is by far the biggest perk of Bitcoin betting.
On the other hand, there are a lot of scam betting sites on the Internet. This is why it would be in your best interest to only bet on sites that are licensed and regulated. Keep in mind that certain operators will offer special promotions for bettors who fund their accounts with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.
CSGO betting with Bitcoin is legal. Keep in mind that you only want to fund your account with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies on legit sites that are licensed and regulated.
Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals are usually instant, but they can take up to 5 minutes depending on the network you’re using to transfer the coins. Bitcoin payments are secure if the correct wallet address is provided.
The best CSGO Bitcoin betting sites are Stake, BC.Game, Duelbits, CSGOEmpire, and GG.bet