The stage is set for the 12 best CSGO teams to battle it out in the sold-out arena in Copenhagen, Denmark. Alongside $177,500 in prize money, the teams are also fighting for their share of BLAST Premier points. In this piece, we’ll provide you with everything you need regarding BLAST Fall Groups betting, including the best odds, predictions, sites & tips. Without further ado, let’s get straight into it.
Best BLAST Fall Groups Betting Sites
1. 🏆GG.bet – Best overall for BLAST Fall Groups betting
2.🎲LOOT.bet – Best for BLAST Fall Groups live betting
3.💰Betway – Best for BLAST Fall Groups free bets
4.🌍Cyber.bet – Best for BLAST Fall Groups Bitcoin betting
1. GG.bet BLAST Fall Groups Betting Site
There is no denying that GG.bet is among the very best BLAST Fall Groups betting sites. This operator has it all, starting with pre-match, live, and outright betting. Moreover, they offer some of the best odds on the market right now. To make things even better, there are plenty of markets to choose from including round handicap betting.
Also, GG.bet put in place a lot of promotions dedicated to this CSGO event. With a plethora of payment methods available, including Bitcoin CSGO betting, you really can’t go wrong with this site.
Welcome Bonus: 100% up to 100€
2. LOOT.bet BLAST Fall Groups Betting Site
We all know that CSGO live betting is a go-to option for many bettors out there. Due to the slower pace that Counter-Strike matches bring to the table, there is plenty of value to be found while the match is being played. This is where LOOT.bet comes into play. In our books, they are among the best CSGO betting sites regarding in-play bets.
Every BLAST Fall Group match is covered in great depth while it is being played which means that you will enjoy live stream, a variety of special bets, and dedicated daily quests that will grant you either free spins in the casino, or free bets for BLAST matches.
3. Betway BLAST Fall Groups Betting Site
Betway is a juggernaut in the world of CSGO betting. They have been around for quite some time and punters absolutely adore this site. Pre-match, live and tournament bets are all available here. On top of that, alongside CSGO, you can also place bets on other esports titles including Dota 2, League of Legends, Rocket League, Overwatch, CoD, and plenty more.
As for the payment methods, you will find traditional ones, including credit cards, Skrill, Neteller, pre-paid cards, ecoPayz, and even PayPal CSGO betting.
4. Cyber.bet BLAST Fall Groups Betting Site
Last but not least, we want to present you with Cyber.bet, a one-of-a-kind operator that just recently joined the esports betting world. Alongside CSGO bets, you will find various other esports to bet on. Moreover, traditional sports are covered as well + you will find an excellent casino that has been put in place.
There are all three types of bets available for CSGO matches including in-play bets, pre-match, and tournament bets for CSGO events. When it comes to payments, traditional deposits, and withdrawals can be made. On top of that, there are various other cryptocurrencies available which make both deposits and withdrawals instant.
Welcome Bonus: 100% up to 300€
BLAST Fall Groups 2023 Betting Odds
Given the fact that there are only a couple of days left before the event starts, we want to provide tournament odds regarding this match. It is important to mention that there are no playoffs for this tournament. Teams are split into three groups where winners will qualify for the Fall Final that will take place in November. Here are the outright odds regarding all three groups.
|Team||BLAST Fall Group A Odds|
|Ninjas in Pyjamas||3.25|
|Team||BLAST Fall Group B Odds|
|Team||BLAST Fall Group C Odds|
BLAST Fall Groups 2023 Betting Tips
When it comes to BLAST Fall Groups 2023 betting tips, there is plenty to talk about. We’ll touch base on some of the specific tips and you’ll also get a helping hand with analysis for some teams. Let’s get straight into it.
- RESEARCH IS IMPORTANT – don’t even start to bet on BLAST Fall Groups without doing research. By analyzing matches, you’ll get a hang of things and know who the smart money is on.
- BETTING MARKETS WILL HELP YOU – the fact is, there are going to be a lot of close matches to bet on. Every bet doesn’t have to revolve around you placing a wager on a match outcome. Abuse betting markets as there are plenty of things to bet on such as total maps played, pistol round winner, etc.
- TRY YOUR LUCK WITH BLAST FALL OUTRIGHT BETTING – we presented you with the BLAST Fall Groups outright odds above. There are some lucrative bets to be made. The best part about it is if you decide to place an outright wager, you’re in it for the long run which means this form of betting is budget-friendly.
- NATUS VINCERE MADE A LOT OF ROSTER CHANGES – this is the one where you need to be careful. Na’Vi is coming to this event with a lot of changes as only s1mple and b1t remain. They will also have communication problems so it would be for the best if you avoid betting on Natus Vincere.
- VITALITY MADE ROSTER CHANGES AS WELL – even though Vitality also made some roster changes by bringing in flameZ, we still believe that they have the biggest chance of winning their group as the teams that they are competing against are not on their level.
BLAST Fall Groups 2023 Opening Matches
Due to the fact that BLAST Fall Groups matches have been announced for over a week now, there have been plenty of changes regarding the match odds. We believe that they stabilized now hence why we’re going to provide you with the latest match odds and opening matches.
- Team Vitality(1.04) vs Evil Geniuses(10.43)
- Natus Vincere(1.79) vs Astralis(2.01)
- FaZe Clan(1.11) vs OG(6.39)
- Heroic(1.08) vs BIG(7.61)
- Ninjas in Pyjamas(1.54) vs Complexity(2.45)
- G2 Esports(1.26) vs Team Liquid(3.79)
BLAST Fall 2023 Predictions
There are a lot of interesting matches to bet on hence why we want to provide you with some BLAST Fall 2023 predictions down below.
Natus Vincere vs Astralis
Both teams are nowhere to be found in recent weeks. Natus Vincere brought in three new faces into their squad, while Astralis decided to replace both the IGL and their entry with up-and-comers to CSGO. At the time of writing, betting sites believe that this is nothing but a coinflip with Natus Vincere having a small advantage in terms of BLAST Fall odds.
Overall, both teams are going to make plenty of mistakes hence why trying to predict a match winner in this one is a rough task to do. We belive that the total number of maps played in this match is by far the safest bet you’ll find.
Heroic vs BIG
Danish roster Heroic is the only top team that is coming to this event without any changes. This is the main reason why we believe that they are going to have plenty of success in this one. It is important to mention that the odds of Heroic beating BIG are nowhere near rewarding as they currently stand around 1.08.
However, there is a big chance that this is going to be a quick match as BIG is not really bringing anything to the table, especially after Heroic bans out their favorite map. Overall, this should be an easy 2-0 victory for stavn and his squad.
G2 vs Team Liquid
Team Liquid is still finding their footing as they just recently added two new faces to their roster, that being Rainwaker and Patsi. On the other hand, G2 didn’t do anything regarding their current team and this is by far the best decision they made. Overall, they have hard hitters on their roster that can win games themselves.
When it comes to BLAST Fall predictions, we want to mention that this bet is nothing else but an accumulator booster. There is no real value in betting on Team Liquid as they really don’t bring anything to the table. On the other hand, G2 is fired up and ready to go. Sadly, BLAST Fall odds provided by betting sites acknowledge that.